It’s a week into the New Year, and your resolutions are going great! You’ve been drinking eight glasses of water a day, you read a book and finally got around to watching that one movie everyone was raving about two years ago. But as the second-week rolls around you begin to see yourself slipping. You’re only drinking four glasses of water a day, two pages of a book, and you don’t even know what movie comes next.
Fear not! Here’s a list of tips and tricks to utilize so that your New Year’s Resolutions stick!
- Make Small Goals Every Day To Work Up To Your Bigger Ones
- Don’t Get Upset If You Mess Up
- Make A List Of Them And Cross Them Off
- Have A Friend Help You
- Make A Reflection Journal
- Track Your Habits And Moods
- Figure Out How It Will Benefit Your Life