Don’t forget about ACT testing this weekend! They will be on Friday, and the time is still being determined. Here are some ways to prep for the ACT!
- Buy reputable study books
- Reputable study books from companies like Kaplan or McGraw-Hill are very beneficial.
- Plan a study schedule
- Plan the time you need to study for each section within a reasonable period during your schedule.
- Find your weaknesses
- If you’re a slow reader, or not so great with math, then practice those things more than the topics that you’re good at.
- Do timed practices
- Practice each test in the correct order to find out how you need to pace yourself. (Tests in order are: English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing)
- Finally, use all the time you have for the test
- Double check all your answers if you have time! It’s easy to make a simple mistake when you’re rushing, so make sure you’re confident in all your answers.