As the year is winding down this is just a reminder that Friday February 3rd is the last day for Seniors to turn in the photo for the year book. Not turning photos in is not a option, it is a requirement, and Ms. Dake will ensure that you get it turned in one way or another. Another reminder if you want a Senior quote to go with the photo that is due this Friday as well, however the quote is not a requirement, just the photo.
Requirements for the photo are as followed;
- Vertical photo
- Senior only (no props, animals, or other people)
- Head/Shoulders or Waist Up shot of the senior
- Must be either submitted either as a wallet-sized print or electronically on a CD burned at high resolution or emailed at high resolution
Requirements for the quote are as followed;
- No inappropriate language of any kind, if encountered it won’t be put in the yearbook and you won’t be able to resubmit.
- Only submit one quote.
- Needs to be under 20 words.
- Quotes won’t be accepted after the Friday March 3, 2017 .
Photo Credit: JSerra high school web sight.